Saturday, September 26, 2015

Captain America

The first superhero I would like to focus on is Captain America. He has a strong sense of duty, honor, and humility. In WWII he served as a symbol of freedom. In one of his comics he says, "We must all live in the real world... and sometimes that world can be pretty grim. But it is the [American] Dream... the hope... that makes the reality worth living."

I want to be a hero to my children. I want to be a symbol of humility, love, and happiness. I want to instill in them the importance of honest, faith and perseverance. The world we live in can be pretty grim. It can be cruel. It can be disheartening. But we are children of God with a divine nature and potential. We can get through every trial and conquer as heroes.


No comments:

Post a Comment